Setting up your very own eBay store is an exciting time. You are getting online business front up and running that will soon be accessible to users/buyers on your website. This is also a time to be making critical decisions – how to you want your ecommerce store to look like? What should you keep in mind about eBay store design? What would users expect from your store?
No…No…Don’t be overwhelmed! This blog post is here to help you with eBay shop design. Here are some questions you must ask yourself when picking out design attributes for your store.
- What features do I absolutely need built into my ecommerce store?
- What functionalities do you wish to offer to your customers?
- What are my competitors doing that I think would fit well into my own eBay store design?
- How would I like to display my products on the website?
- How many products will be visible on each page?
- How will I display product information?
- What site navigation will be the most intuitive and preferable for buyers?
- How will buyers move on through the check-out process?
- Do I wish to display product reviews and buyer testimonials?
- Do I want a paid theme?
- Should I offer users with the facility to compare products?
Are an eBay store owner, you should carefully consider the answer to each of the above questions to determine exactly what you need from the shop design. And don’t forget to make sure it is a responsive eBay listing template to ensure you don’t miss out on mobile website visitors.