Sure it may only be September to consumers, but for online retailers whether you sell on Amazon, eBay, Volusion, Big Commerce, 3dCart, Shopify or MagentoGo, you need to start thinking about an updated—and custom design for your storefront.
OC Designs Online has garnered a high reputation for designing and installing custom ecommerce store designs for a reason. We work with our clients to ensure the store’s design is perfect before it goes live.
Some of the reasons you’ll want to consider our designs first includes:
- Excellent customer satisfaction – we design each store like it was our very first project.
- We are a small business dedicated to our customers—just like many of our ecommerce clients; our clients are never treated like a number!
- We offer discount pricing on all of our designs.
- We offer ecommerce combo package designs like eBay and Volusion, etc.
- Our custom eBay listing templates are extremely easy to use.
- We stay updated on everything about ecommerce sites such as new rules and regulations.
- We employ in-house graphic designers and your work is never outsourced.
- Need content writing or blogs? We can help with that too including writing your About Us and Store Policy pages.
- We match your ecommerce storefront to your website design.
- We can help design or update a website landing page or design.
- Need a custom logo? We are experts at logo design and creation.
- We offer video tutorials on how to use our custom listing templates.
- Our ecommerce clients include those from the U.S., Canada, Australia, the U.K, and more!
- We try and bring you the latest and greatest from eBay and other ecommerce platforms on a regular basis; like the video below for example:
Now that we’ve convinced you OC Designs Online is the #1 choice for custom ecommerce store designs before the holidays begin in earnest, why should you consider a new design in September when many shoppers don’t start shopping until October or November?
Planning Is Everything!
Most retailers—both online and off, plan and set goals for the holiday season. Of course your biggest goal is to sell more than you did last holiday season right? Getting a custom designed ecommerce store—no matter what platform you use—should be on your planning list. Here a few reasons why you need to start your holiday store design now!
- eBay suggested that custom-designed eBay stores receive 25 percent more visits than those without a custom design – imagine your store refreshed and revived for the holidays with deals of the day, holiday deals of the week, rotating banners, videos and ways for shoppers to connect with you on social media.
- Custom ecommerce store designs often double or triple your close rates—consumers spent $226 billion shopping online in 2012 (Internet Retailer) and we all know the last quarter of the year is an important one!
- Of all the ecommerce stores, only five percent dominate the market. The biggest reason? Those in the top five percent invest in custom ecommerce store designs and market their stores on social media and utilize other offline marketing methods.
- Ecommerce holiday store designs don’t need to be “holiday-themed.” Of course we can do that here at OC Designs Online, however, investing in an affordable ecommerce holiday storefront also means updating the look of your store, have a custom URL link (web address), and the chance to add many elements to the store you don’t currently have.
- An effective holiday ecommerce store design doesn’t happen overnight. It also doesn’t have to take weeks or months like some other companies will tell you. Still, even our designers need some time to work with you and create exactly what you’re looking for in an online store design so getting started now is much, much better than later.
If you want to sell more this holiday season, September is the time to contact us for a free quote. As we said earlier, we treat each customer as if they were our very first and we have the customer testimonials to prove it.
Want to see some examples of custom designed online stores beyond the ones you see here? Head on over to our ever-growing portfolio and compare your current store to what you see—it becomes clear you need a custom-designed ecommerce store now—this year—to make your sales fly higher than ever this holiday season.
Let us make your business shine this year. At OC Designs Online, that is our specialty!